1. ___ family doctor lives next door and often comes over for a cup of tea.
2. Linda lent me ___ car for a few days.
3. Is Mike ___ cousin or nephew?
4. I’m really sure my English was as well as ______.
5. Kazan is famous for ______ monuments, galleries, cinemas and parks.
6. Roberta has never invited me to her modern restaurant and I have never invited her to ____.
7. You mustn’t take this unknown thing. It isn’t ______.
8. I must be at _____ place at exactly 9 o’clock in the evening today.
9. Jan had a car accident. Both ___ legs were seriously injured.
10. Ted and Laura live with ___ parents.
11. Sandra is ___ brother’s girlfriend.
12. What is ___ favourite computer game?
13. Our children often get together with ___ classmates.
14. He’s in _____ office
15. The children are with _____ grandmother
16. I like _____ new job
17. Are you and your sister enjoying _____ English classes?
18. Amsterdam is famour for _____ canals.
19. Alison is doing _____ homework
20. The dog plays with ___ tail.
21. He keeps ___ motorbike in the garage.
22. Do you live with _____ parents?
23. We love _____ new house
24. He’s looking for _____ shoes.
25. Sally always takes ___ notebooks to school.
26. The two sisters often have dinner with ___ parents.
27. Children enjoy playing with ___ toys very much.
28. She’s with _____ boyfriend
29. Are the teachers having _____ meeting now?
30. Have you got _____ passport?