1. We saw a lot of books at the shop, but _____ was good enough to buy.
a) none of them +
б) not some of them
в) no of them
г) only any of them
2. Samantha has got just the same bicycle as you do. Is this one ___?
3. My father came into the house but nobody noticed ___.
4. He didn’t do it. You cannot blame _____ .
5. Alex and Daniela stood in front of the mirror and looked at _____.
a) each other
б) one another
в) themselves +
6. The tart is so tasty. Can I have the rest of ___?
7. The children asked if ___ could go skiing.
8. You should not upset Michael. Give _____ his bag back as soon as possible.
9. That boy gave _____ the wrong phone number just to make fun of me.
10. I hate doing all the floor cleaning _____ .
а) by myself+
б) for myself
11. Have you seen John? I need to talk to _____ .
12. The party was terrible! He really enjoyed _____ .
13. Have you got _____ heavy bags? Let me help you.
a) any +
14. «Would you like _____ to drink?» asked Jim.
б) something +
15. We spent _____ money.
в) a lot of +
16. Mary works in a big company. ___ is an accountant.
17. We bought this bicycle a day ago, so it’s ___.
18. May I offer ___ something to eat?
19. Some _____ goods have become more expensive nowadays.
б) the others
20. My brothers are busy. I don’t want to disturb ___.
21. This church is very old. ___ history dates back to the 10th century.
22. I haven’t seen this woman before. Do you know _____ name?
23. It’s _____ things, not ours!
24. My house is smaller than hers, but _____ is less expensive.
25. I believe that today young people have a lot of wrong thoughts. They should think for _____ .
а) by themselves
26. ___ all can be dreamy at times.
27. Mia is divorced. _____ former husband works for an famous company.
28. If there are _____ calls for me, can you ask them to come to me?
29. While I was making the soup my small brother cut _____ with a sharp knife.
30. There are many good friends in the town. You can stay at _____ of them.